- Online Master of Public Health (MPH) program. Complete in as few as 12 months.
- Online MPH From #1 Public School of Public Health. No GRE required.
- Master of Public Health Online: Specialize in Community Health | No GRE Required
- Online MS in Health Informatics & Analytics. Complete in as few as 20 months. GRE waivers available
- Online Master's in Public Health (MPH) and Doctor of Public Health (DrPH)
“The Art of Public Health” was a collaborative course created by Catherine Yeckel of Yale’s School of Public Health, and Julian Bittiner of the Yale School of Art. The project’s 14 student teams each paired a student from the Yale School of Public Health with a student from the Yale School of Art. The teams developed visually powerful posters to educate and motivate broad sectors of society about some of today’s pressing health issues.