- Online Master of Public Health (MPH) program. Complete in as few as 12 months.
- Online MPH From #1 Public School of Public Health. No GRE required.
- Master of Public Health Online: Specialize in Community Health | No GRE Required
- Online MS in Health Informatics & Analytics. Complete in as few as 20 months. No GRE Required.
- Online Master's in Public Health (MPH) and Doctor of Public Health (DrPH)
This video presents eLENA – an online library of evidence-informed guidelines for an expanding list of nutrition interventions. eLENA is a single point of reference for:
– latest nutrition guidelines and recommendations
– scientific evidence supporting the guidelines
– statements on biological, behavioural and contextual rationale
– commentaries from invited experts
– related information
eLENA aims to help countries successfully implement and scale-up nutrition interventions by informing as well as guiding policy development and programme design.