Milken Institute School of Public Health
Gillings School of Global Public Health
The top 25 Masters in Public Health tweeters to follow on Twitter offer a wealth of great information for graduate students wishing to learn more about their profession. If you choose to follow any or all of these professionals, you will receive updated information that is very relevant to your chosen field. Twitter is also an ideal place to connect with other students in this field of study.
- @publichealthmn– Twitter feed from the University of Minnesota School of Public Healt
- @llusph – One of the top 25 Masters in Public Health tweeters to follow on Twitter, this feed features information from the Loma Linda University School of Public Health.
- @YCPHP – The Yale Center for Public Health Preparedness helps provide information on responding to public health emergencies.
- @uabSOPH – The University of Alabama School of Public Health is one of the top 25 Masters in Public Health tweeters to follow on Twitter for health information.
- @mnhealth – Helpful Twitter feed for the Minnesota Department of Health, which covers statewide health issues.
- @UAPublicHealth – A top 25 Masters in Public Health tweeters to follow on Twitter feed, this is for Arizona’s only accredited public health college.
- @OSUPublicHealth – Christine O’Malley provides information on programs offered by the school.
- @uwsph – Information on health issues that affect the population as a whole, as well as upcoming seminars.
- @unchpm – One of the most popular of the top 25 Masters in Public Health tweeters to follow on Twitter, this feed offers information about the school and general health information.
- @uwhealth – Important health information of interest to the public from the University of Wisconsin.
- @mnhospitals – Important public health information from the Minnesota Hospital Association.
- @tamhsc_srph – Official Twitter feed for Texas A&M’s School of Rural Public Health.
- @drexelpubhealth – Information from the Drexel School of Public Health, with an emphasis on health issues for the general public.
- @childhealthdata – One of the top 25 Masters in Public Health tweeters to follow on Twitter, this feed provides important statistical information on child health.
- @UNCPublicHealth – This Twitter feed contains information on the latest research that benefits patients around the world
- @vuglobalhealth – Vanderbilt University’s Institute for Global Health is among the top 25 Masters in Public Health tweeters to follow on Twitter.
- OSUPHPractice – Official Twitter feed for the Ohio State University Center for Public Health Practice.
- @RWJF_PubHealth – A Twitter feed dedicated to options for living a healthier life at a lower cost.
- @MPH_Online – Official Twitter feed for MasterofPublicHealth.org, which provides information for prospective students.
- @RESPOND_EPT – A project that is dedicated to empowering communities to cope with animal-propagated diseases.
- @alonso_1976 – Alvaro Alonso – An epidemiologist at the University of Minnesota who also provides information on neurological and cardiovascular health.
- @garyschwitzer – Gary Schwitzer – Publisher of the Health News Watchdog blog and HealthNewsReview.org
- @pulsesignaljobs – A Twitter feed-based job board for the public health field.
- @PHF_TRAIN – Information and resources on public health training.
- @GHJournal – Official Twitter feed for Globalization and Health, an online journal about global health that is peer-reviewed.
All of these resources are very helpful for students who want to learn more about public health. Following these feeds can be quite helpful for learning more about the field and connect with others who have similar interests. Graduates who choose to connect with others in their field will find that they have quite a lot of good information.
About Us: MPH Programs List.com was created as a free resource for students interested in graduate public health, public administration, public policy and health administration programs. Our goal in creating this site was to attract students to these under-served yet highly rewarding fields. The goal was to highlight MPH degree programs around the globe including MPH online programs, CEPH Accredited Programs, Public health careers and more.