- Online Master of Public Health (MPH) program. Complete in as few as 12 months.
- Online MPH From #1 Public School of Public Health. No GRE required.
- Master of Public Health Online: Specialize in Community Health | No GRE Required
- Online MS in Health Informatics & Analytics. Complete in as few as 20 months. GRE waivers available
- Online Master's in Public Health (MPH) and Doctor of Public Health (DrPH)
60 College Street PO Box 208034 New Haven, CT 06520-8034
MPH Program Overview
The MPH program at Yale University allows students to earn an MPH degree from one of the most respected schools in the world. IT offers dual degree opportunities as well as the two year full time MPH program and takes an interdisciplinary approach to education. The school allows students to select from several different areas of specialization and also offers an Advanced Professional MPH program that is designed for students already holding a PhD, MD, DDS, or DVM degree in the fields related to public health.
MPH Curriculum and Courses
The overall curriculum of the MPH program will draw from several core courses and then expand to focus on the various areas of specialization available. Students will take courses designed to match the area of concentration that they select. These options are:
• Social and Behavioral Sciences
• Chronic Disease Epidemiology
• Global Health
• Health Policy and Management
• Environmental Health Sciences
• Epidemiology of Microbial Diseases
Additionally, the Advanced Professional MPH program will have a different curriculum than the standard two year program will. The standard MPH programs will culminate with a Capstone project while the Advanced Professional program will end with a thesis paper.
The application process for the MPH program requires that students submit the following:
• Official GRE Scores
• Transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate studies
• Personal statement of intent
• Resume or CV
• Letters of recommendation
Admissions are decided upon based on scores, GPA scores during undergraduate studies, experience in the public health field, and more.
MPH Tuition and Financial Aid
Those enrolling in the MPH program will pay the graduate school fees associated with the Yale grad school. The overall cost for one year of study breaks down to 53,070 dollars. This includes tuition, fees, and other costs. Numerous financial aid options are available including special programs, scholarships, grants, and more.