- Master of Public Health Online: Specialize in Community Health | No GRE Required
- Online MPH From #1 Public School of Public Health. No GRE required.
155 5th Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55401
MPH Program Overview
The MPH Program from Walden University is one of the few online programs that exist within the MPH world. It features a full practicum and capstone experience, is accredited, and makes it much easier for working professionals to fit their education into their schedule than other options available at the moment. The program is available with Walden’s well-known MobileLearn system and allows students to learn when, where, and how they learn during their education.
MPH Curriculum and Courses
The program is made up of a number of different courses that help build towards the practicum experience. Among the courses students will complete during their education are:
• Essentials Of Public Health – A Case Study Approach
• Principles of Communication in Public Health
• Social, Behavioral, and Cultural Factors in Public Health
• Research in Public Health
• Leadership, Professionalism, and Ethics in Public Health Practice
• Program Design, Planning, and Evaluation
• Health Policy and Management
• Health Informatics
There are numerous additional courses that make up the curriculum of this MPH program, and all classes are available totally online to make it easy for students to complete their education.
Just because it is an online class doesn’t mean that anyone can enroll. The admission criteria for the Walden University MPH program are just as tough as any other program of its kind. They include:
• Online application
• Resume and CV
• All transcripts of coursework done in undergraduate or grad level programs
• Bachelor’s or higher degree
• GRE test results
• And more
MPH Tuition and Financial Aid
The cost of the MPH program breaks down to 415 dollars per quarter credit hour. The course is 56 quarter credits long, bringing the total to 23,240 dollars. Additionally, a 95 dollars per quarter technology fee is assigned as well. While assistantships and many traditional scholarships aren’t options there are several different methods of financial aid available through Walden, notably loans and grants.