- Master of Public Health Online: Specialize in Community Health | No GRE Required
- Online MPH From #1 Public School of Public Health
313 Padelford Hall, Seattle, WA 98195
MPH Program Overview
As the only school of public health north of Berkeley or west of Minneapolis that is fully accredited, the University of Washington’s school of public health offers a quality campus based MPH program designed to give students all the skills they need to thrive in the public health world. The school offers MPH degrees in a variety of different concentrations from each department so that students can focus their skills on the specific areas that they want enroll in and focus their career on.
MPH Curriculum and Courses
The MPH program is available with several different concentrations and from several different departments. Each department features classes that will help form the core curriculum. The departments and programs available here include:
• Health Services
• Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences
• Global Health
• Nutritional Sciences
• Public Health Genetics
Along with the MPH classwork students will enroll in a practicum program to apply their education in a real world setting and gain a total mastery over the subject matter.
Admission requirements for the program include a number of different criteria. Students should submit several documents for consideration in the program including:
• All transcripts from schools enrolled in during undergrad or grad level studies
• Letters of recommendation
• Statement of intent
• CV or resume
• Current CRE scores
• Students must hold a bachelor’s or higher degree from an accredited school
• Students must have maintained a 3.0 GPA during undergraduate studies
Depending upon the concentration area chosen there may be additional enrollment requirements not listed above.
MPH Tuition and Financial Aid
Overall costs for tuition at the MPH program are 15,163 dollars for a full semester if you’re a resident and 29,833 dollars for nonresidents. The school helps students look into all of their financial aid options and find the best programs, grants, loans, or scholarships for their situation.