- Online Master of Public Health (MPH) program. Complete in as few as 12 months.
- Online MPH From #1 Public School of Public Health. No GRE required.
- Master of Public Health Online: Specialize in Community Health | No GRE Required
- Online MS in Health Informatics & Analytics. Complete in as few as 20 months. GRE waivers available
- Online Master's in Public Health (MPH) and Doctor of Public Health (DrPH)
Contribute articles to The MPH Journal
All articles (600-1,000 words or so of body text) written from an objective viewpoint and conveying valuable public health information (findings, research, studies, clinical trials) with a unique angle are likely to be accepted for publication. Get Published Now!
We will inform you whether your article has been accepted for publication; expect to hear from us at the latest within 48 hrs of submitting your article.
- Articles accepted for publication will be edited for clarity and brevity and to conform to The MPH Journal style. We will likely change your title, too, so you might want to suggest some alternatives.
- Articles should be original to the author and unpublished elsewhere, although you are free to republish findings of a study you conducted.
- Articles should offer readers clear insight into the Public health related study, issue, or finding. Bullet points are good. Article should be broken up into smaller paragraphs for easier readability.
- At the beginning of your article, list two or three bullet points summarizing its key highlights. They will be published along with the article.
- Include a brief bio of at most 25 words and a recent headshot (optional but suggested)
- Include relevant links in parentheses, next to the words to be linked (i.e., do not embed the links).
- If you submit an article that mentions businesses or companies in which you have a vested interest, disclose as much to the audience.
- The author retains copyright.
- You agree to publish original content.