- Master of Public Health Online: Specialize in Community Health | No GRE Required
- Online MPH From #1 Public School of Public Health
Individuals looking to pursue a career in the field of public health will find that the options available to them are wide and varied. From jobs that are incredibly lucrative to ones that are filling and allow them to interact one-on-one with members of the community, this is a rapidly growing field and qualified individuals are in high demand. Of course, in order for an individual to earn their Masters Degree in Public Health, it is first necessary for a person to get as much information about this particular field of study as possible in order to determine whether or not it is the right path for them.
Fortunately, there is plenty of information out there regarding not only MPH degrees, but special field of study with in this program. For example, the field of epidemiology is one that is vital to understand and study if an individual is going to find success working as a public health professional. Whether or not a student decide to specialize in this particular field, it will still be necessary to have a working understanding of what epidemiology is and how it affects the health of the public. While there is plenty of information out there regarding epidemiology, there are a few websites that are especially well geared towards students who are working towards their Masters Degree in Public Health.
While not every student will find themselves being exposed to information held within these websites for the first time, they do provide everything from basic information to more advanced data regarding epidemiology and how it affects students and professionals in the field of public health. The following websites are a great resource whether you are just getting started in your education or are rapidly approaching your graduation and interested in getting started in your career as a public health professional. Because of the rapidly evolving nature of epidemiology, it is well worth getting as much information as possible and staying on top of changes in this field even after you have earned your degree.
Help us make this page the largest resource for Epidemiology link resources in the world!
- APHA: About Epidemiology
- About Epidemiology & Community Health
- Epidemiology – PMEP Home – Cornell University
- About – Epidemiology
- What is Epidemiology
- What is epidemiology? | BMJ
- RSPH | About Epidemiology at Rollins
- TED Talks about Epidemiology
- What is Epidemiology?
- Introduction to Epidemiology
- Epidemiology Program – Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Epidemiology at ScienceDaily.com
- Epidemiology News, Research at News-Medical.net
- Epidemiology at ExploreHealthCareers.org
- Practice Quiz for Epidemiology
- UM SPH Department of Epidemiology
- WHO | Epidemiology
- Epidemiology at Reference.com
- What Is Epidemiology at NIH.gov
- Epidemiology at Cancer.org
- Epidemiology – BYU Department of Health Science
- Epidemiology: some basic concepts and definitions
- Epidemiology notes at Slideshare
- Field of Study: Epidemiology
- Epidemiology – Biosciences at Stanford.edu
- Department of Epidemiology at Harvard.edu
- Epidemiology Questions
- Epidemiology: The Basic Science of Public Health
- Epidemiology and Community Medicine
- Statement of Principles – Epidemiology
- Ophthalmic Epidemiology
- Epidemiology: An Overview (Powerpoint)
Do you know of additional links to Epidemiology resource we should list? Contact us.