- Master of Public Health Online: Specialize in Community Health | No GRE Required
- Online MPH From #1 Public School of Public Health
When it comes to finding the right MHA program, rankings do matter. There are some schools and programs that are just better than others, depending on exactly what your career needs might be. You can choose from a wide selection of different programs, but you need to make sure that you choose an accredited school that is focused on MHA students and their unique needs so that you can get the degree that you deserve. Schools should be accredited by a regional accrediting agency for their masters programs, as well as by health administration organizations or agencies that ensure that the MHA program meets standards and provides the right education for students who want a future in healthcare administration.
Below are the best master’s in health administration programs that are 100% accredited in their part of the United States. If you are considering any MHA program that you do not see here, make sure that the program has full accreditation.
Featured Online School Offerings
Additional Online MHA Programs
- University of Phoenix: (This Program is 100% Online. Highly Recommended) The Master of Health Administration degree from this university will provide you with the knowledge and the practices that you need so that you can put initiatives into motion that will help to improve the health care system in America. This MHA will allow you to focus your studies in the following areas: Gerontology, Informatics, and Education.
- Walden University: (This Program is 100% Online. Highly Recommended) A Master of Healthcare Administration will help you to develop the skills that you need to provide solutions to the changing field of healthcare. This degree will give you the ability to develop your career in healthcare management. You will be able to take your classes with Walden’s MobileLearn program, which makes it very easy to take courses online.
- Capella University: (This Program is 100% Online. Highly Recommended) This university offers a General Master of Health Administration degree. The curriculum is based on best practices and knowledge, and skill sets that are considered most vital by health care organizations around the country. You will need to complete 60 credit hours over two years to complete this program.
- Ashford University: (This Program is 100% Online. Highly Recommended) With its Master of Arts in Healthcare Administration, this university empowers you to take a position of leadership in many healthcare organizations around the country. This well-regarded program will give you the skill in healthcare theories and concepts for you to provide real-world solutions to the many challenging aspects of modern healthcare practice.
- Grantham University: (This Program is 100% Online. Highly Recommended) The Master of Healthcare Administration is for a healthcare professional who wants to obtain a top managerial job in healthcare. This program is made to provide you with the skills to manage the many challenges that healthcare systems provide. Also, be aware that this university offers a related degree: Master of Science in Health Systems Management.
- Bellevue University: (This Program is 100% Online. Highly Recommended) The Master of Healthcare Administration will hone your skills in leadership so that you can assume the helm of many healthcare organizations in the US. You will need to have two years of healthcare experience and be working at least part time in a health care organization. You will need to take 12 classes to complete this degree and you will need to take a capstone course.
- Seton Hall: (This Program is 100% Online. Highly Recommended) The Master of Healthcare Administration program is a respected graduate degree that is ideal for both hospital and healthcare management professionals. The goal of this program is to prepare you to be a leader in a healthcare organization. This is a 42 credit-hour program that can be finished in two years.
- Univ of Cincinnati: (This Program is 100% Online. Highly Recommended) The online Masters in Health Administration degree is designed to help you meet your goals in the industry of healthcare. This program features the same excellent faculty that you have when you take the on campus programs. This degree program will focus on the key aspects of organizational leadership in health care today.
- University of North Carolina: (This Program is 100% Online. Highly Recommended) The Executive Master of Healthcare Administration will focus on the realities of the modern healthcare environment. This program is ranked in the top three programs by US News and World Report. The program will take you two years to complete, and you will need to come to three on-campus sessions each year.
- LSU – Shreveport: (This Program is 100% Online. Highly Recommended) The Master of Health Administrationis excellent preparation for middle and upper management positions within many healthcare organizations around the country. You will take 10 courses that will cover many health administration topics. You can complete this degree in one year. All courses are delivered online.