- Online Master of Public Health (MPH) program. Complete in as few as 12 months.
- Master of Public Health Online: Specialize in Community Health | No GRE Required
- Online MS in Health Informatics & Analytics. Complete in as few as 20 months. GRE waivers available
- Online Master's in Public Health (MPH) and Doctor of Public Health (DrPH)
The 10 great job titles of Masters in Public Health grads show the importance of the jobs that they fulfill.
These are some of the best jobs currently available in healthcare, and are in high demand.
Graduates of these programs will seriously want to consider investigating some of these job opportunities.
- Medical Officer – This important-sounding title is one that is quite important, especially for developing medical programs. Much of this position involves setting up programs and putting them to use. It is also necessary to advise other staff on a regular basis regarding the program.
- Program Officer – One of the 10 great job titles of Masters in Public Health grads, this position involves a great deal of planning and coordinating skills. It typically involves making sure necessary support from a home office reaches field offices. The development of services and products plays a major role.
- Physician’s Assistant – Physician’s assistants are charged with delivering a high quality of care, under a physician’s supervision. Patient examinations are a large part of this job. Assistants also provide therapeutic and diagnostic care under the direction of the physician, and also examine patient medical histories.
- Counselor – Another of the 10 great job titles of Masters in Public Health grads is that of a counselor. Those who had a concentration in psychology can benefit from counseling people of all ages and backgrounds. One popular option includes counseling service members and their families, which is essential to helping them understand the research process further.
- Physical Therapist – Physical therapists provide a valuable service to those who have become temporarily or permanently disabled. Careful evaluations of all patients on an individual basis are required. Many of the treatment plans for individual patients are highly specialized, and require careful attention on the part of the whole medical team.
- Healthcare Marketing Manager – This is one of the 10 great job titles of Masters in Public Health grads because it is a bit different from the rest. It involves marketing health products to medical professionals and patients. The ultimate goal is to show the client how effective the medical company is and to encourage them to purchase the products.
- Head of Business Development – A Head of Business Development works to locate new opportunities for healthcare firms. This involves evaluating the local market and determining which opportunities to pursue. The ultimate goal is to provide healthcare of a high quality.
- Research Nurse Specialist – One of the 10 great job titles of Masters in Public Health grads, this position involves assisting heavily in the research process. Part of the job involves providing counseling to both patients and their families. This is essential to good research, and helps subjects stay aware of the entire process.
- Epidemiologist – Graduates who work in this field work extensively with preventing infectious diseases, especially in areas with poor sanitation. Epidemiologists conduct studies that help prevent the spread of dangerous diseases. The position involves working closely with private organizations and government officials.
- Health Education Specialist – This is one of the 10 great job titles of Masters in Public Health grads, and is ideal for students who enjoy education. A specialist provides educational programs regarding preventing and properly treating health conditions. These positions can range from educating diabetics about diet to educating the public about HIV and AIDS prevention.
There are many great jobs available for graduate students with an interest in public health. These positions provide a full range of different job experiences that will allow you to constantly learn new skills as you progress. These public health careers are certainly ideal for anyone who has an interest in working in the public sector.