The internet is full of information when it comes to anti-aging creams, exercises, and research. You can sit back and learn something with these 10 interesting YouTube videos on the topic of anti-aging, including everything from anti-aging foods to eat to a spiritual take on time. Simply click on each title to be taken to the video.
- The Secret History of Anti-Aging Medicine - Many of us know that there is research being conducted into anti-aging treatments all the time, but don’t know too much about it. This video from the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, Inc. shows more information about the medical conferences and research going into finding a way to beat aging. They are a non-profit medical society utilizing technology to improve our quality of life as we get older.
- Anti-Aging Foods - This short video helps illuminate how and why aging happens, and what foods you can eat to help turn back the clock. It was posted by Nutrition News Guru and features an interview with Dr. Andrew Conrad from the National Genetics Institute.
- Aubrey de Grey: Why We Age and How We Can Avoid It - From the TED Talks series, a daily video podcast featuring some of the world’s best thinkers giving short lectures, this video shows a lecture given by the Cambridge researcher Aubrey de Grey. He argues that aging is a disease, rather than a condition that we have to accept, and suggests that we can find ways to cure it and extend our life.
- Michio Kaku: How to Reverse Aging - The theoretical physicist Michio Kaku discusses how enzymes like resveratrol and telomerase can impact the aging process for the Big Think project. While he doesn’t say that they offer any sort of miracle cure, he does shed interesting light on these hyped “fountain of youth” ingredients found in more and more supplements today, and how they work in the body.
- Secrets of Time and Anti-Aging: Nithyananda - A talk given by Paramahamsa Nithyananda, in which he discusses how the concept of time can affect how we age. In this theory, time is seen as a matter that is as tangible as any other object, and how Kalabhairava or the lord of time relates into this. For a spiritual take on aging, this is an interesting video.
- Anti-Aging Beauty Foods - In this video, you can go shopping for superfood ingredients with Ms. Toi, a beauty blogger and expert. These include cacao, blueberries, and acai, all of which can help improve skin and fight the aging process.
- At-Home Anti-Wrinkle Products Make you Look Younger - If you have seen all of the different anti-wrinkle electronic products on the market today and are confused about them and if they really work, this video’s for you. It’s put together by Good Housekeeping Magazine, and evaluates the different LED devices that are supposed to combat wrinkles and leave you with smooth, younger looking skin.
- Look Younger with Happy Face Yoga Facial Exercises - Yoga has been shown to have many anti-aging benefits, increasing muscle tone and flexibility. In this video, you learn more about how it can affect your facial appearance, with these fun and easy yoga facial exercises.
- Coconut Oil Helps Fight Aging - A video from iHealthTube, this segment discusses how coconut oil can be used to help beat the aging process. It is a discussion with Dr. Bruce Fife, the author of “The Coconut Oil Miracle,” who tells us how coconut oil fights skin-destroying free radicals and can smooth skin at the same time.
- When Should I Start Using Anti-Aging Products? - While many videos talk about skin care for women, this video talks about what men can do. It answers the question posed in the title, and discusses different options out there for men in terms of anti-aging skin care products.